You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » IA training aircraftcarriers script
Bottom
Topic Subject:IA training aircraftcarriers script
JeluArg
posted 01-17-14 12:16 PM EDT (US)         
i dont know how to script but if you help me i can learn...i want to write a script like this:
IF I (player 1) train/create an Aircraft Carrier
THEN player 2 to 8 create Aircraft Carrier IF Dock has been built and PC player (2 to 8) has the resources.

Is it possible?
AuthorReplies:
Super7700
posted 01-17-14 07:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I found a normal mod here that apparently allows the AI to build aircraft carriers. You should have a look into that first, and if it doesn't work then I'll help you with the script (it seems possible to do). It's just that scripted orders don't seem to work as well because they become a priority for the AI, and as a result the AI may focus it's resources more on that and less on other important areas such as research and construction.

~ Creator of Kings and Conquerors, a total conversion mod for Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots ~

[This message has been edited by Super7700 (edited 01-17-2014 @ 07:38 PM).]

JeluArg
posted 01-17-14 08:55 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
I tried that mod but i donīt think its working. He just made the carrier cheaper and change some flags, but the cpu player still dont create carriers. In the scripts that the mod have there are not any "carrier" line. I will post my advance when i have something. Thx for replying Super
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames