You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » MrMew's Scripts and Scrippets
Bottom
Topic Subject:MrMew's Scripts and Scrippets
MrMew
Huskarl
posted 09-23-17 10:43 PM EDT (US)         
Hey all on this dead site. I've delved back in RoN scripting for a project I plan to work on. Anyways as I relearn and learn much more of the scripting for BHS I will generally get extra little bits and pieces that I can share. I just created a no attrition script for all of you who hate getting attrition in game, currently its tracking number is 2156, but I'll also put the code in this post.
/*No_Attrition
*Disables attrition for all players
*Script by MrMew, can be found as MrMew on Heavengames or on the RoN discord channel at https://discord.gg/keTGNHn*/

scenario
{

run_once {

for(p=0;p<9;p++){ //for loop that counts from 0 to 8, runs through loop 8 times, once for each player (p=player)
disable_building_attrition(p);
disable_give_attrition(p);
disable_take_attrition(p);

//Honestly could probably just have give or just take, but hey this is short enough already
}

}

}

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
Don't be a melodramatic clown. ~Mr Wednesday
AuthorReplies:
veteryr
posted 05-03-18 03:42 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
it's cool
alincarpetman
HG Angel
posted 06-18-18 07:33 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Thanks MrMew. This site needs revamping and there are long term plans, I created a thread here to collect suggestions, an older one is here.

I have thought that in regards to scripts it would be great to have a Script Library where posts such as your can be viewed all on one page or some type of quickly maneuverable web script that sorts the scripts by name, features, etc. Same goes for triggers - a Trigger Library and what else?

If anyone can offer feedback and web script suggestions on this idea please post below. I will be looking into web design for both RON & ROL in the future.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames