You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

RoN Strategy for Beginners
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » RoN Strategy for Beginners » Is the Terricot Army all its suped up to be?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Is the Terricot Army all its suped up to be?
TheScudStud2004
posted 12-09-03 09:45 PM EDT (US)         
well i was just wondering if i could use this in my battle with my freinds? So plz tell me if its a good idea. Thx
AuthorReplies:
danywar
posted 12-09-03 10:15 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
if you get it beflore enlightement it is a a good idea, also if it doesn't cripple you economy...

Am I the only one who likes
my pet, the great pithouphis catenifer?
KRool
posted 12-10-03 03:40 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Has anyone thought about how they got the idea of the Terracotta Army spawning soldiers? I mean, they are of Clay...although...
For those who read Terry Pratchett fantasy, Rincewind in one book ventures to a land very similar to china, and finds the Terracotta-master-suit, allowing him to control all the other robots (statues). Just wondering if the programmers read to much

Because if it is for me, should someone let me think of a bonus for the Army just of top of my head, I would say knowledge bonus - really!

K.Rool,
Master of unnecessary knowledge...
Deecie
posted 12-10-03 04:28 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
It's a very significant real-life wonder, and it has to do SOMETHING in the game..
Deecie
posted 12-10-03 04:29 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
Since it was used to guard the tome of a chinese emporer, can't remember to, I think it should have to do with wealth bonuses and perhaps getting refunds of dead units.
KRool
posted 12-10-03 09:22 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Sounds like pocket-Incas, Deecie

K.Rool,
Master of unnecessary knowledge...
jedianakinsolo
posted 12-10-03 12:45 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
*Jedi 'coughs'* Guys, back to the question.

Sure, it's good. I use it alot, and if you don't get it because you don't want it, get it because you don't want ur enemy to have it. Now it does kinda place the builder in a rut, as his army will be primarily light infantry, and vulnerable to cavalry. But with all that food left over from not making light infantry, you can make a lot of fusiliers, so, it's not so bad.

P.S., Did u guys see all the posts lately? Wow.

I plan to live forever or die trying
-Unknown
WH_Valkyrie
posted 12-10-03 05:40 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
It's a nice wonder to have, unless your enemy takes over the city that you've placed it in.
Astro Tarquin
posted 12-10-03 08:41 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
Amen to that Valkyrie. I use mostly LI, anyway, so it's no sweat off of my brow. I just allow it to build my LI's for me, and then I build RC, and HI with enough siege to drop any fortifications my enemy has, boom you have an army worthy of fighting an equal number of troops and fortifications

Remember the Romans, 'nuff said
Those who are successful are those who learn to think
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames