You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

RoN Tech Support
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » RoN Tech Support » Serious problem with T and P
Bottom
Topic Subject:Serious problem with T and P
HistoricalModder
posted 01-10-15 03:26 PM EDT (US)         
Dear Members of the RON Heaven community,

I am having some serious problems with my Gold edition (from ubisoft, made in France) of RON. I purchased it last week after I noticed that my older copies - both separate originals - were experiencing a graphic's bug (the same as described below).

For some reason or another some units - most notably the German unique units and all javelineers and some archers (not the crossbowmen) - are not displaying correctly - their weapons are missing.

Anyone else got this problem?

I am using Windows 7. 64 Bit. No idea what the video card is. The computer is an HP laptop.

Also I cannot seem to auto update anymore. Has this service been discontinued?

Regards,

HistoricalModder

Welch' eine Wendung durch Gottes Fuehrung! (Wilhelm I 1870)
The worst act of world piracy ever commited under the flag of hypocrisy (Versailles treaty Max Wurfurg)
The demand is made that we shall acknowledge that we alone are guilty of having caused the war. Such a confession in my mouth would be a lie. (Graf Ulrich Von Brockdorff-Rantzau).
AuthorReplies:
MrMew
Huskarl
posted 01-11-15 04:27 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Well the Gamespy master server is now switched off, and I could never get anything before that looking for updates. The graphic problem probably has something to do with your computer.

Time of Tea
Still in the Dark Age
Don't be a melodramatic clown. ~Mr Wednesday
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames