You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

CTW NetCampaign
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.18 replies, Closed
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » CTW NetCampaign » End of Tourney!
Bottom
Topic Subject:End of Tourney!
One_Dead_Angel
Seraph in Absentia
(id: One_Dead_Villy)
posted 05-11-06 03:34 AM EDT (US)         
This weekend is the end of the tourney. So make sure you do your damage and get as much points before the cutoff. You must have all games you wish to count reported by the deadline. If you submit after the close date/time then it wont count even if you played it. So beware!
AuthorReplies:
One_Dead_Angel
Seraph in Absentia
posted 05-13-06 11:35 PM EDT (US)     1 / 18       
eoz
posted 05-14-06 02:02 PM EDT (US)     2 / 18       
woot
TWC_Tascan
posted 05-14-06 05:24 PM EDT (US)     3 / 18       
Lol. Woot indeed, EoZ...

I just noticed our game would decide who gets third place. Too bad we weren't able to play that challenge, although it lasts for almost 9 days now.

Well, I guess you deserve the win for all the hard work that kept you from playing all week long. ^^

Congratulations, I guess.

[This message has been edited by TWC_Tascan (edited 05-14-2006 @ 05:40 PM).]

eoz
posted 05-14-06 06:02 PM EDT (US)     4 / 18       
i wrote woot to see the time nyway
I'll try to be there tomorrow, or after
always working :S
One_Dead_Angel
Seraph in Absentia
posted 05-14-06 07:28 PM EDT (US)     5 / 18       
actually it wouldnt make a difference if that was the only battle left.
if u played it out u, TWC_Tascan would get to 42 and Eoz down to 42 also. So that would mean we'd have to play a playoff game (unless one of you were able to do another battle with each other or some other person and gain or loose point from that). if TWC_Tascan got the territory by forfiet, you'd get 41 points and Eoz down to 42. (again unless that results in other battles being won/loss)

but there's still about 5 more hours left.
u can still ask for a forfeit ...and try to beat Killahertz for 3rd place.

[This message has been edited by One_Dead_Angel (edited 05-14-2006 @ 07:30 PM).]

eoz
posted 05-15-06 00:11 AM EDT (US)     6 / 18       
so it's over?:S
One_Dead_Angel
Seraph in Absentia
posted 05-15-06 01:00 AM EDT (US)     7 / 18       
yip...
read them and weep or rejoice which ever the case maybe

#1KIWI_KiLLaHerTz 303054
#2Rustyredbear 262645
#3eoz 212143
#4TWC_Tascan 181840

The top 3 gets a copy of Rise of Legends. and all 4 gets a tshirt. So please email me at hg_onedeadangel@hotmail.com with your name, snail mail address, and tshirt size preference. Plus if you're not in the U.S. BHG needs your phone number as well.

[This message has been edited by One_Dead_Angel (edited 05-15-2006 @ 04:15 AM).]

eoz
posted 05-15-06 01:44 AM EDT (US)     8 / 18       
hg_onedeangel@hotmail.com <-
hg_onedeaDangel@hotmail.com ***
ElitE_Sal
posted 05-15-06 02:37 AM EDT (US)     9 / 18       
congrats to all, nice tourney!
One_Dead_Angel
Seraph in Absentia
posted 05-15-06 04:16 AM EDT (US)     10 / 18       
TWC_Tascan
posted 05-15-06 09:30 AM EDT (US)     11 / 18       

Quoted from "One_Dead_Angel":

actually it wouldnt make a difference if that was the only battle left.
if u played it out u, TWC_Tascan would get to 42 and Eoz down to 42 also. So that would mean we'd have to play a playoff game (unless one of you were able to do another battle with each other or some other person and gain or loose point from that). if TWC_Tascan got the territory by forfiet, you'd get 41 points and Eoz down to 42. (again unless that results in other battles being won/loss)

but there's still about 5 more hours left.
u can still ask for a forfeit ...and try to beat Killahertz for 3rd place.

It would make a difference. I'd get one more point for having western europe. Thus, it would be 43 - 42.

Also a forfeit win would be the last thing I wanted, I want to play my games, it just seems to me that it'd be the fair thing to do. If the challenge had been 2, 3, 4, or even 5 days before the deadline, I could certainly live with it. But nine...
And I'm not even implying EoZ did anything deliberately. Even if it was just bad timing, different timezones, much work on his side and lots of bad luck, it would still seem to me to be wrong to decide this without playing the game. After all, this is what this is about, competitive playing of RoN. ;(

Anyway, maybe it could still be made possible to play this as a decision match, if both parties agree on it, but that would definitely be first up to EoZ and what he would consider fair or just.

Whatever is decided, congrats to the winners, and especially gj Killa, did you lose any single game btw? ^^

[This message has been edited by TWC_Tascan (edited 05-15-2006 @ 09:33 AM).]

Rustyredbear
posted 05-15-06 10:04 AM EDT (US)     12 / 18       
yay

I must say thanks to One_Dead_Angel for the tourney, I will send my email very soon. And well done of course killa, eoz, tascan & marko too.

@Tascan, I managed a wonder vic vs him on emw though he was ahead maybe. Very well played tourney by killa .

[This message has been edited by Rustyredbear (edited 05-15-2006 @ 10:49 AM).]

One_Dead_Angel
Seraph in Absentia
posted 05-15-06 12:23 PM EDT (US)     13 / 18       
oh sorry ya i forgot about the continental points... hadnt noticed if u were going to be able to take it. surprised killahertz didnt finish off West Asia. but it wouldnt have matter for him that for sure.
KIWI_KiLLaHerTz
posted 05-16-06 08:01 AM EDT (US)     14 / 18       
funny you´d mention that, because i really wanted to (east asia that is). however, eoz had virtually no time to play me somehow...
anyways too late to complain about that now, lots of thanks for hosting the tourney, special thanks to those who always showed up (like tascan, renn, marko & sims), lots of gg´s ^^. owyeah and offcourse bearz, who was the only one in the tourney i had a negative record against (0-1, i´ll blame the EmW ;( ).

btw doesn´t first place also receives a signed ron edition?

[This message has been edited by KIWI_KiLLaHerTz (edited 05-16-2006 @ 08:13 AM).]

TWC_Tascan
posted 05-17-06 10:28 AM EDT (US)     15 / 18       
Obviously no interest in playing that game, no problem either.

Thanks again to ODA, fun tourney.

eoz
posted 05-17-06 11:34 AM EDT (US)     16 / 18       
I'm too bored to play game on my dinner time and you can't be here when i'm not working.. sorry it's shitty timezone.. I don't get why it looks like it's my fault that we couldnt play.
TWC_Tascan
posted 05-17-06 01:07 PM EDT (US)     17 / 18       
No, it really is alright. It's not your fault. Let's just put this behind us. -__-
TWC_Jups
posted 07-02-06 10:55 AM EDT (US)     18 / 18       
Not allowing me bird wolf and gigi play was a bad idea.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames