Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies, Closed
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » CTW NetCampaign » RoN Heaven Executive Vote
Bottom
Topic Subject:RoN Heaven Executive Vote
sargonthegreat
posted 10-16-09 02:00 PM EDT (US)         
Introduction

Dear Heaven Games Members,

The Rise of Nations Heaven Executive Voting process takes place in this and other similar threads. Any registered Heaven Games member is qualified to place their vote. The Official Ballot is posted below with each nominee's affiliated party. Please place your as a reply this or other similar threads.

Regards,
Sargonthegreat

-----------------------------------------------------------

FAQ

What is the Executive?

The Executive is similar to any ruling role in government, such as President or Prime Minister. In the case of Rise of Nations Heaven, the Executive serves this key leading role for a finite amount of in this community. The power of the Executive is limited by other branches of government in order to equally share power.

How would you describe the basic structure of government at RoN Heaven?

The government is divided into three distinct groups: the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judicial. The Executive is elected, the Legislative is composed of all RoN Heaven members, and the Judicial is both appointed and elected. For more information about political structure, please click here.

When does voting close?

Voting closes completely at 23:00 GMT on October 30, 2009. Please note that GMT may not be your timezone, so the specific time in your area may differ from 23:00.

What is the history of government at RoN Heaven?

For more history about government involvement at Rise of Nations Heaven, please click here.

Ballot

Sargonthegreat (Patriot Party)
The0996395 (Patriot Party)
NapoleonB (Sovereignty Party)
desertfoxER (Neo-Radical Party)
EoB Heraclius (Independent)

For more information about each candidate and their party, please click here.

How to Vote

In order to vote, please follow these simple steps.

• Review each candidate and their party (highly recommended) before voting.
  • Choose two candidates, your first choice and your second choice.

The next and final step can be accomplished in two different ways; however, the first is greatly encouraged rather than the latter.

• Write an email to veritas101@hotmail.co.uk with your two choices.

Or

• Post your vote as a reply to this thread.

[This message has been edited by sargonthegreat (edited 10-23-2009 @ 02:21 PM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    Risasi
    posted 10-20-09 08:39 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
    What the heck?

This seems to go against the spirit of RON. I think if you're going to try to establish some sort of leadership around here you ought to have to fight for it.

How about all of you politicos start up a diplomacy match on Atlantic Sea Powers and then post the match results?

Of course the winner's leadership could be challenged in future RON matches.

:tongue firmly planted in cheek:
    sargonthegreat
    posted 10-20-09 07:15 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
    Someone's skill at a video game doesn't dictate whether or not they're a gifted administrator…
    Scarab25
    posted 10-23-09 03:40 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
    The full list of candidates is:

- Sargon the Great (Patriot Party)
    - The0996395 (Patriot Party)
    - EoB Heraclius (Independent)
    - Desert Fox ER (Neo-Radical Party)
    - Jimmy Bda (Practicality Party)
    - Napoleon B (Soverignty Party)
    - Lord Liam (Boogaloo Party)
    - AoE Geek (Mocial Party)

Please vote by email (veritas101@hotmail.co.uk) or in reply to this thread by 1:00 GMT 30th October

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst (and use this phrase to justify your actions when it goes wrong)
    Risasi
    posted 10-26-09 08:07 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
    "Someone's skill at a video game doesn't dictate whether or not they're a gifted administrator…"

And the quality of those elected is merely a reflection of the quality of the voter.

ODA will be back after awhile. I'm fine with waiting until he is and perhaps a few others can be made admin, if that's the concern.
    EoB Heraclius
    posted 10-27-09 05:38 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
    Time for a bit of campaigning!

As the self appointed "expert" on this forum (at least the best player it seems from reading posts here), I can guarantee more activity in the Strategy forums, with a massive reorganization of it, removing old outdated links, providing incentive to create new strategy guides, holding online tournaments, both normal and Clan. Providing more support to game modders and scenario designers by removing broken scenarios and mods from the DL section, and by attempting to start a mod community online to create more opportunities to play against other players using the same game mod.

That is all for now!

*I, Heraclius, approve of this message and all of its contents.
    sargonthegreat
    posted 10-27-09 05:55 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
    I would like to add that advocate the same exact idea that EoB is stating, except even farther expanded. If elected, I will not only clean out old topics, but I will also organize the creation of a RoN Heaven Game Guide, containing strategies, scripting help, and more.

Lastly, and one thing that no other nominee has mentioned, I guarantee the creation a fair constitution, giving the people the largest amount of rights as well. If you want limited government in your way, then the Patriot Party is the way to go!
    Crue Knight
    Divine Favor
    (id: Crusader Knight)
    posted 10-29-09 01:09 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
    Shouldn't this take place in the community forums?

¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
    ¨°º¤ø„¸EPIC MOD „ø¤º°¨
    ¸„ø¤º°¨ IS EPIC!``°º¤ø„¸?
    ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º
    Ex mod on: Spore - HG - RoN - RoL - N:TW
    Check out my: DeviantArt - Steam
    sargonthegreat
    posted 10-30-09 02:07 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
    You may close this topic. You are correct that this should be in the Community Forum; however, because not every member checks every forum, in order to give each member fair information in order to cast their vote, we were required to post the ballot across every forum.
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames