You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Big Huge Fandom
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies, Closed
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » Big Huge Fandom » WE NEED TO MAKE ALL OF THE BOARDS ON RoNH MORE ACTIVE
Bottom
Topic Subject:WE NEED TO MAKE ALL OF THE BOARDS ON RoNH MORE ACTIVE
sargonthegreat
posted 06-19-09 08:31 AM EDT (US)         
Hey everyone, haven't you realized that these forums are kind of inactive? Doesn't that astonish you and surprise you at all?

Here's the scoop: THIS IS THE LAST RoN HUB SO WE NEED TO KEEP IT ALIVE, AND THE ONLY WAY OF DOING THAT IS EVERYONE POSTING MORE OFTEN.

I say that each and every person that really cares for the sake of RoN should make at least one new thread, reply, or post of any form EACH DAY! Obviously, its understandable if you don't have time once and a while, but for the most part, we should keep this policy "in play."

So if you love RoN as much as I do, then you should do the same as me.
AuthorReplies:
jimmybda
posted 08-02-09 11:28 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
yay...

but since rise of nations was made in what... 2002? i don't think a lot of people still play other than the people making scenarios... sad as it may sound lol.

-jimmybda
sargonthegreat
posted 08-02-09 11:40 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Well, I think the forum at least is more active now, so not to worry, my wish has been fulfilled!
Jugg3rn4ut
posted 10-09-09 10:24 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
I just joined and I'm glad to help : D
Darthatari
posted 09-11-10 07:03 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
I'm an off an on kindoff guy, but I'll show up more if theres more people here. Heck, I'll try to help just by posting.
LordBJ
posted 09-12-10 00:30 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
I really hope these forums will get as active as Game Modifications has just become, and we'll bring more people here. Keep it up guys!
Mythic_Commodore
Ministerialis
posted 09-12-10 07:46 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
I appreciate the sentiment, but please don't bump threads that are more than 30 days old. Thread closed.

mythic

Cyclohexane - it's what's for dinner!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames