You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Big Huge Fandom
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies, Sticky
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » Big Huge Fandom » DomiNations - new BHG game and some related news
Bottom
Topic Subject:DomiNations - new BHG game and some related news
alincarpetman
HG Angel
posted 01-18-15 02:31 AM EDT (US)         
Check out DomiNations here. I updated the summary page here.

- Sparkypants (ex-BHG) released the moba Dropzone in 2016 here.

- Most discussion about RON Extended Edition is here on Steam.

- Write to Skybox here and post on Steam with feedback for the updated Rise of Nations as well as to give support and feedback for a re-released Rise of Legends

- For all Rise of Nations fans and Rise of Legends haters: If Rise of Legends is re-released with full modding, modders and fans of Rise of Nations will finally be able to mod ROL to its full potential to make a Rise of Nations "total conversion mod", a fan made "Rise of Nations 2" or whatever you'd like... So it makes sense to support and buy both games.

- Microsoft has a new studio Decisive Games which is working on "the next installment in a beloved strategy game franchise to the next generation of gamers around the world." - might this be an "Age of","Rise of" or otherwise related game?

- 0 AD is still in progress and another potential modding source for a Rise of Nations themed mod

[This message has been edited by alincarpetman (edited 04-21-2016 @ 02:38 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Super7700
posted 01-18-15 01:18 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Thank you for the information and links! DomiNations does look very interesting, thankfully it's not overly cartoony and you can clearly see the influences of the original RoN in the architecture and some of the units. However I've never been a fan of mobile games, I've heard that with DomiNations you have to pay real money to speed things up. Maybe I'll try it once it's out.

~ Creator of Kings and Conquerors, a total conversion mod for Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots ~
Zolden
posted 04-18-15 04:41 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
I've tried to play DomiNations. It's pretty fun. Even though it's rather a money pump than a game. But still it's fun. You don't have to pay. And paying won't help to win. It's just slower.

Also, the strategy and tactics are poor. It's mostly farming. But still it's made realy good, BHG did awesome job. And I still playing it, almost 2 days already, and having fun.

It seems it's their first game, and it's complete, they may spend some time bugfixing it. Who knows, what will be their next one.

Hope they get tons of money and create a RoL2 for PC. THat would be just... you know.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames