Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.78 replies
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » RoN Strategy for Beginners » Favorite Nation
Bottom
Topic Subject:Favorite Nation
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
sargonthegreat
posted 05-31-09 09:47 AM EDT (US)         
So what's everyone's favorite (not necessarily best) nation to play?

I always find America fun, but of all things, I must say that the Inca are my favorite to play with.
AuthorReplies:
Kawada Shogo
posted 02-06-17 06:06 AM EDT (US)     76 / 78       
I love playing as the Chinese, with the instant-citizens and automatic large cities.

Russians too, with those Katyusha rockets and other great unique units, plus the attrition bonus.

And the Germans, they're an economic powerhouse with strong late-game units.

The Bantu are also nice because of that sweet population bonus, which is helpful in multiple ways.

I'm the type of player that tends to wait and build up economically before going to war, so I never much got into the rush nations. I most like the ones with strong economies. Also, as a consequence of my economic focus, most of my warmongering is in the late game, so I like the countries with strong late-game units.

[This message has been edited by Kawada Shogo (edited 02-06-2017 @ 06:30 AM).]

veteryr
posted 04-27-18 08:04 AM EDT (US)     77 / 78       
My Favorite nation is Russian they have Katyusha.

I agree with you
Draco_Wolfgand
posted 09-27-19 09:08 PM EDT (US)     78 / 78       
Personally, my favourite civilization has been showing itself to be the Germans. The Germans are part of a relatively short list of civilizations to be usefull from the Ancient Age to the Information Age. Plus, I just like meaty, heavy infantry units .

My least favourite, though... Maybe the Mayans, though I dont know if it is just because I am not plaiyng then right. See, their power hints at a defensive plaiyng style, but they dont seem to have much going for then on the later ages...
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames