Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.34 replies
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » Big Huge Fandom » Rise of Space
Bottom
Topic Subject:Rise of Space
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Random Username
posted 11-17-09 10:47 PM EDT (US)         
I'd like to see a Science Fiction RoN (which I have dubbed Rise of Space).

This type of game would have both human civilizations, and aliens, and would include space combat/civilization.

What are your opinions or ideas for this?
AuthorReplies:
nebraskan15
posted 01-20-10 10:54 PM EDT (US)     26 / 34       
heres a map idea-

Galaxy map- theres like a ctw map but instead of countries theres planets and other things like that. it contains like the part of the galaxy youre in with more than the local solar system. you can only see this map from intersolar age on. only space travel units can be seen here.

local solar map- a map of the local solar system. starts in satelite age. click on a planet to see it and travel there to local planet and moon map. only units that can be used are the space travel ones.

Local planet and moon/moons map- a map displaying the local planet. also the moons if you scroll up far enough. space travel units and normal units can be used here.

[This message has been edited by nebraskan15 (edited 01-20-2010 @ 10:54 PM).]

Random Username
posted 01-20-10 11:08 PM EDT (US)     27 / 34       
Those are some good ideas. Though, it wouldn't make sense why you couldn't explore (our real-world society, as a united species, would be in the Information Age, and we've mapped the galaxy already).
nebraskan15
posted 01-20-10 11:09 PM EDT (US)     28 / 34       
heyyy! imma person with limited brain power! give me a break!
sargonthegreat
posted 01-25-10 04:28 PM EDT (US)     29 / 34       
Who has modding capabilities to create this mod?
Random Username
posted 01-25-10 05:25 PM EDT (US)     30 / 34       
Oh, Sargon....

I absolutely suck at scripting. It completely confounds me. If you'd be interested, though, we could try to team up on a mod I have planned (an alternate history).
Scarab25
posted 01-26-10 12:02 PM EDT (US)     31 / 34       
Interesting idea, but it would be incredibly hard to do because you would need to find a way of making the battle map round, like a world.

To do such a large mod will need some serious modding tools - too bad that 3dsmax thingy someone found was illegal

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst (and use this phrase to justify your actions when it goes wrong)
lolcatz31
posted 01-26-10 03:37 PM EDT (US)     32 / 34       
scarab, edit that! or i will fear i must ban you.... sadly this in not TW, i can't ban here.

mewp: a word to describe awesomeness in its supreme form.

EoB Heraclies gets a hard-on from noobs.

Damn, you got me. I just wish I knew how to make quality threads like you do. -Blatant7
Random Username
posted 01-26-10 03:59 PM EDT (US)     33 / 34       
That depends on how advanced this mod would be.

I was just suggesting an idea for a new game. With a mod, you probably would either have to make land "asteroid" and water "space" for a space battle or just keep it on a normal planet map.
lolcatz31
posted 01-26-10 04:36 PM EDT (US)     34 / 34       
this would be complicated.

mewp: a word to describe awesomeness in its supreme form.

EoB Heraclies gets a hard-on from noobs.

Damn, you got me. I just wish I knew how to make quality threads like you do. -Blatant7
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames