World War 2
Is a Campaign for Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots.
Made by: Army_Of_One
This is the first World War 2 Campaign!
Progress 65% done
Next Version 2.09: I well be adding new nation to play as the United Kingdom and Italy, and China. and I hope to add battles too. and if anyone has any suggestions please post.
UPDATE 2.07: Hey guys, I add Brazil and fixed more of the bugs and more.
UPDATE 2.06: Allies and Axis are at war now and I add to new nations like New Zealand and Australia, and they are add to the Allies.
1) We add a end to the Campaign. USA victory is to defeat Japan, but first defeat Germany. Soviet Union victory is to defeat Germany.
Japan victory is to defeat United States. Germany victory is to defeat United States, but first defeat Soviet Union.
2) Fixed some of the bugs
If you haven't already, unzip the file you downloaded, it doesn't matter exactly where so long as
you know where it is.
You will notice that in the zipped file you downloaded there is this readme file and a folder
named "World War 2".
To Install this mod follow these steps:
0)delete world war 2 folder.
1) Copy the unzipped "World War 2" folder into your Thrones and Patriots "conquest"
folder where the game is installed.
NOTE: The Thrones and Patriots "conquest" folder would be located here:
"[Your Game Drive]:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations\Thrones and Patriots\conquest"
or wherever you installed the game if not the default.
2) Open up the "World War2" folder and look for the following four files:
3) Copy the above four files to the Thrones and Patriots "conquest" folder. (This is where the
game will look for these files.)
4) Go back to the "World War 2" folder and look for the following file:
5) Copy the above file to the "rendermaps" folder that can be found inside the Thrones and
Patriots "conquest" folder.
6) Relax, you've now installed the mod.
Please use common sense when using other people's work and properly acknowledge them if you do so. Also, The script code
for the new features (explained below) are primarily of my own creation. If you wish to use the code for these new features
in another campaign (particularly if the campaign is for general distribution) please contact me for permission. The
strategic map is of my own creation, please contact me for permission if you wish to use it as a base for creating your own
Here my website.