Posted on 08/21/09 @ 02:55 AM (updated 04/05/10
The 2.4 version of the mod have been uploaded (december 18th 2009) at moddb:
I tryed to do a modern age mod where all civs and ages are available.
It's working, maybe it's needing few more changes ..any suggestion is wellcome ;-)
Thanks to: uthum876 for Blood Red Down on which this mod is based,
One_Dead_Angel for Rise of Panzers and all skins created.
Last but not least thanks to Wadis10 and to the great Valdemar!! ..with his wonderfull textures.
...and, of course, all modders at heavengames.com.
Version: 1.4 only for RoN: Thrones and Patriots
- 1.4 version unzip and click on "AoT 1.4 mod installer.exe"
- Click on "Age of Tanks 1.4 (TaP)" entry in control panel or use the unistaller, you'll find it in your Age of Tanks directory.
***How to Load and Play Mod:***
^ Start RoN: TP and select a Quick Game
^ When you see the Game Rules, select "Custom".
^ Look at the custom options and find the tab that says, "Game Mods".
^ Load the "Age of Tanks 1.4 (TaP)" Mod by just clicking on it.
^ Select the other rules you want and start your match.
%%%%% MOD FEATURES %%%%%%:
More units for all 24 civs:
- 3 infantry built at the fort.
- 7 mech units built at autoplant
(1 armored car, 1 light tank, 1 medium tank, 1 heavy tank, 1 Tank Destroyer, 1 Assault Gun, 1 Armored Personnel Carrier)
- 3 artillery units built at siege factory
(1 Field gun, 1 Self-propelled gun, 1 infantry mortar + flakgun and supply wagon).
- Fighters, Bombers and Dive Bombers that act as fighters too.
- Submarine in modern age just for Germany, all other civs have PT Boat.
Changed governments rules at the Senate:
- if you start with despotism then you'll have monarchy and militarism (militarism instead of socialism!).
- if you start with republic then you'll have democracy and capitalism.
Not all civs can choose, Germany, Japan, Russia, Spain and Italy have just despotism, monarchy and militarism.
Changed research rules at the Library:
- except done for civic all other level research are limited by the age reached.
For example: you cannot research the military level "Nations-in-arms" before you reached the Modern Age.
All ages are available but..
No more unique units till modern age! (only few ones are left anyway..)
Files over-written in "..\Thrones and Patriots\art\" folder:
iface_units_03.tga, iface_units_03_half.tga, iface_buildings_CTW.tga, iface_govs.tga.
They can be used outside the mod without seeing any change!
Easy-to-use Installer and Uninstaller inscluded!
- 3 more bunkers what need to be garrisoned to fire.
- office and house building that act as tower (and can be garrisoned!).
- monuments that give wonder points.
Soon I'll be out with the 2.3 version of the mod. If you found any bug, goof or error let me know, I'll try to correct it before to upload the new release...
What will be new in Ver. 2.3:
- corrected double SPG for Australia, deleted the BM-13 Katyusha and left the Sexton.
- corrected Daimler AC Mk.I missing skins.
- corrected small Bunkers missing skins.
- corrected de Havilland Mosquito missing propellers.
- corrected wrong artillery links.
- corrected german general missing sounds.
- corrected all infantry skins links.
- corrected Fur Trapper bug that cause the gathering resource error when you create the Savoia Marchetti SM79 Sparviero.
- moved Pyramids from Hungary to South Africa.
- HMS Nelson class (UK).
- Gensui Rikugun Taisho (japanese general) from Coldwar Warrior "Awakenings II" mod.
- Type 1 Ho-Ro 15cm SPG (JAP).
- M2-2 Flamethrower (USA), thanks to Coldwar Warrior.
- Lifebuoy Flamethrower (UK), thanks to Coldwar Warrior.
- ROKS-2 Flamethrower (URSS), thanks to Coldwar Warrior.
new skins for a lot of units and 6 new icons.
Little changes were made also at:
- new anti-tank weapons names.
- Spanish infantry is now Independent Infantry.
- Finnish infantry is now Jaeger Platoon.
- Heavy Machine gun replaced with Schwarzlose MG M 07/12 (Greek-Hungary-Poland-Romania)
- Junkers Ju 87 Stuka added to Hungary.
- Egypt replaced Hawker Hurricane Mk IIB with Hawker Typhoon.
- Egypt replaced M3 AA Battery with Bofors 40 AA Battery.
- Egypt replaced Sexton Mk II Howitzer with M7 Priest 105 HMC.
- Egypt replaced QF 25-pdr Mk 2 with M2A1 105 mm Howitzer.
- Canada replaced M7 Priest 105 HMC with Sexton Mk II Howitzer.
- New Zealand replaced Mk III Valentine with M3A3 Lee.
- New Zealand replaced Achilles I C with GCM M18 Hellcat.
- Australia replaced M3A3 Lee with Mk III Valentine.
- South Africa replaced Achilles I C with GCM M18 Hellcat.
- Poland replaced Marmon-Herrington Mk III with Humber Mk IV.
- Netherlands replaced Spitfire Mark V with Curtiss P-36 75 Hawk.
- restored Nation-in-Arms research cost to original value.
- improved cost and armor values to all Personell Carriers.
- Field gun QF 25-pdr Mk 2 improved cannon and used the Universal Carrier as truck.
- Field gun 10.5 cm leFH 18 improved cannon and used the Sdkfz. 251 as truck.
- Field gun M2A1 105 mm improved cannon.
- Field gun 122 mm M30 improved cannon.
- Added wheels at Aichi D3A Val, thanks to Coldwar Warrior.
|Author||Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
An excellent mod, combining a lot of mods on the site with many of your own original ideas and units. I highly recommend everyone to download this, especially modders as it will give you a lot of ideas.
I especially like the new modern artillery and the gun carriers.