1) You can build a city next to another city.
2) Cities are more expensive and its are build with timber and metal, but its give wealth.
3) Farm city limit is 6.
4) Buildings are more stronger 5 times.
5) Every buildings give +5 bonus wealth.
6) Buildings support value are expensive 2 times.
7) Wonders are more expensive.
8) Woodcuter's camp and Mine are build with wealth.
9) Libraries give +45 knowledge.
10)Economic buildings give food, timber, metal, weatlh .. Example : Lumber Mill gives 250 timber.
11)Population limit is 400.
12)Apartments and office buildings are enable and every build gives +5 bonus wealth.
13)Airbase limit is 50.
14)Big Huge Map is more biggest.
1) Copy data files to "thrones and patriots\data
2) Copy dogukan.bhs file to "thrones and patriots\scenario\scripts
ok i don't get this how am i supposed to get these files placed in a folder that is in the game? cuz the only place i can find these foldiers is when i'm in game so please help i would really want this mod cept i can't install it! >.
leader_ataturk File Author
Posted on 04/04/10 @ 06:46 AM
hi my friend , you'll copy "rules.xml,unitrules.xml,buildingrules.xml,help.xml ... files to "thrones and patriots\data" folder . okay ? And then you'll copy "dogukan.bhs" file to thrones and patriots\scenario\script" folder. BUT YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE THE SCRIPT BEFORE WHEN YOU START THE GAME, YOU WILL CHOOSE "dogukan" in the script menu..
Posted on 04/13/10 @ 12:16 PM
hi i did everything you suggested and when the single player game loads it says the script loaded but it won't let me build 6 farms in one city or a city beside another city. are there any other steps, like loading it as a game mod instead of as a script?
Posted on 05/13/10 @ 03:42 PM
Nice mod.Now my game is more realist.
Posted on 09/27/10 @ 05:24 AM
Thanks very much. But can u create a mod with HOUSES that MATCH WITH EACH AGE ??? Houses can be used to gather to defend but weaker than tower. I've alway wanted to have a mod like that since the first time i played this game. If u can do that, this game would be perfect, so realistic (Cities and houses and building etc.... :D)
Thanks u ^^
[Edited on 10/29/10 @ 01:19 PM]
Posted on 04/03/11 @ 10:15 AM
sorry,but this mod isn't working in my RoN Gold Edition. any suggestion?