1) You can build a city next to another city.
2) Cities are more expensive and its are build with timber and metal, but its give wealth.
3) INFORMATION AGE AIR UNITS AND NUCLEAR MISSILES ARE MORE EXPENSIVE.
4) Buildings are more stronger 5 times.
5) Every buildings give +5 bonus wealth.
6) Buildings support value are expensive 2 times.
7) Wonders are more expensive.
8) Woodcuter's camp and Mine are build with wealth.
9) Libraries give +45 knowledge.
10)Economic buildings give food, timber, metal, weatlh .. Example : Lumber Mill gives 250 timber.
11)Population limit is 400.
12)Apartments and office buildings are enable and every build gives +5 bonus wealth.
13)Airbase limit is 50.
14)Farm city limit is 10.
copy "data" and "tribe" folders to "thrones and patriots\ folder.
Jus tried it doesn't work when i put it in Rise of nations T&P folder the game doesn't load up at all thank god i backed up the data and tribes files so i switched them back and it loaded so there is something seriously wrong with ur mod fix it.
Posted on 06/19/10 @ 12:06 PM
Poland? i must try this mod ;]
Posted on 07/14/10 @ 11:47 AM
Hey can you make two nations i wish i knew how to do it but its too hard for me the irst nation is the Lower Egyptians and they would have the power of the delta and they would have lighter skin then the Upper egyptians the power Kingship please try and do this or support this mod for the quick battle manu drop if you could make the upper egyptian based off the nubians sorta