1939-1945 Second Great War mod 1.6
Posted on 05/21/12 @ 02:14 PM (updated 12/23/13
1939-1945 Second Great War mod for Rise Of Nations - Thrones and Patriots expansion pack.
Mod by WW2 Team: Nicola a.k.a "Nikox", Wadis10, Army of One, the Great Valdemar, Scorch6294, Edilberto, Coldwar Warrior, Mr. Yar and Smarty (Martin R.).
Version made to check the mod to find any bug or incorrect historical data.
Feed-back is important, if you find a bug please let me know all data about the game you are playing (age, nations, units, actions etc.),
so I can recreate it and find the bug.
%%%%% MOD FEATURES %%%%%%:
All ages are available as years:
- 1939 (ancient age)
- 1940 (classical age)
- 1941 (Medieval Age)
- 1942 (Gunpowder Age)
- 1943 (Enlightenment Age)
- 1944 (Industrial Age)
- 1945 (Modern Age)
- ipotetical 194? (with the developement of secret weapons what have never seen combat times as war ended earlier)
No unique units (only few ones are left anyway..).
Set new tribes countries:
- TRIBES - NATIONS - UNIT CONTINENT
- persians.xml - finland - axis - 5 Eindian
- dutch.xml - netherlands
- eindians.xml - india - 5 Eindian
- americans.xml - united states of america
- lakota.xml - Kingdom of Bulgaria - axis - 4 Iroquois
- iroquois.xml - canada - 4 Iroquois
- mongols.xml - poland - 3 Asian
- koreans.xml - new zealand - 3 Asian
- japanese.xml - imperial empire of japan - axis- 3 Asian
- chinese.xml - republic of china - 3 Asian
- russians.xml - soviet union
- germans.xml - nazi germany - axis
- british.xml - united kingdom of great britain
- french.xml - france
- spanish.xml - Kingdon of Yugoslavia
- turks.xml - Neutral Nation
- egyptians.xml - egypt - 1 Arab
- romans.xml - italy - axis
- greeks.xml - Scandinavia
- nubians.xml - hungary - axis - 1 Arab
- bantu.xml - south africa - 1 Arab
- inca.xml - romania - axis - 2 American
- maya.xml - australia - 2 American
- aztecs.xml - brazil - 2 American
- Wonders are restricted based on nation:
Great Pyramid 1939 Year: Egypt.
Stock Exchange (replace Colossus) 1939 Year: USA.
Royal Society Academy (replace Hanging Gardens) 1939 Year: United Kingdom.
Super Infantry Base (replace Terra Cotta Army) 1941 Year: Japan.
Colosseum 1939 Year: Italy.
Forbidden City 1939 Year: China.
Vatican (replace Temple of Tikal) 1939 Year: Italy.
Statue of Liberty (replace Porcelain Tower) 1939 Year: USA.
Fortress Holland (replace Red Fort) 1939 Year: Nederlands.
Reichstag (replace Angkor Wat) 1939 Year: Germany.
Versailles 1939 Year: France.
SuperAirDefense (replace Statue of Liberty) 1939 Year: United Kingdom.
Kremlin 1939 Year: Soviet Union.
Taj Mahal 1939 Year: India.
Eiffel Tower 1939 Year: France.
Science Institute (replace Supercollider) 1945 Year: All
V-2 Program (replace Space Program) 1945 Year: Germany.
Secret Weapons (replace El Dorado--not fully implemented) 1944 Year: Germany, Japan, Soviet Union, USA.
Washington Monument 1939 Year with 1 civic level: USA.
Statue of Lenin 1939 Year with 2 civic level: Soviet Union.
Courtyard Fountain 1939 Year with 1 civic level: All except Soviet Union and USA.
More units for all 24 civs:
- infantry built at barracks, war academy (ally), combat training camp (axis), marines base (only for nations with a marine infantry), recruitment office (Germany).
- mech units built at autoplant:
(armored cars, tanks and Armored Personnel Carriers)
- mech units built at armor plant:
(Tank Destroyers, Assault Guns)
- mech units are available at the year(age) the serial production started.
- categories of artillery units built at siege factory:
Field guns, Self-propelled guns, infantry mortars + flakguns and supply wagons.
- airbase creates fighters, bombers and Dive Bombers.
- helicopters, not fully implemented, right now only recon helicopters are available.
- Navy categories available at the same time: destroyers, cruisers and battleships.
- Submarines are just for Germany and USA, all other civs have PT Boats.
- Aircraft Carriers only for USA, United Kingdom and Japan.
- New Governments:
- 1.Finland - Despotism; Democracy;
- 2.Netherlands & Dutch East Indies - Republic; Monarchy;
- 3.India - Republic; Monarchy;
- 4.United States of America - Republic; Democracy; Capitalism.
- 5.Bulgaria - Despotism; Monarchy;
- 6.Canada - Republic; Democracy;
- 7.Poland - Republic; Democracy;
- 8.New Zealand - Republic; Democracy;
- 9.Imperial Japan - Despotism; Monarchy; Militarism.
- 10.Republic of China - Despotism; Democracy;
- 11.Soviet Union - Despotism; Monarchy; Militarism.
- 12.Nationalist Germany - Despotism; Monarchy; Militarism.
- 13.United Kingdom of Great Britain - Republic; Monarchy; Capitalism.
- 14.France - Republic; Democracy;
- 15.Kingdom of Yugoslavia - Republic; Monarchy;
- 16.Neutral Nations - Republic; Monarchy;
- 17.Egypt - Republic; Monarchy;
- 18.Regno d'Italia - Despotism; Monarchy; Militarism.
- 19.Scandinavia - Republic; Monarchy;
- 20.Hungary - Despotism; Monarchy;
- 21.South Africa - Republic; Monarchy;
- 22.Romania - Despotism; Monarchy;
- 23.Australia - Republic; Democracy;
- 24.Brazil - Republic; Democracy;
Changed research rules at the Library:
- except done for civic all other level research are limited by the age reached.
For example: you cannot research the military level "Nations-in-arms" before you reached the 1945 Age.
Realistic ordinance system adapted from uthum876 WW3 mod. Explosive ammunition are more realistic.
151 new icons splitted in the three iface_units files and they can be used outside the mod without seeing any change!
- Armor plant.
- War Academy.
- Combat Training camp.
- Recruitment Office.
- Police station.
- bunkers what need to be garrisoned to fire.
- German can build atlanticwall bunkers only after 1940.
- office and house building that act as tower (and can be garrisoned!).
- monuments that give wonder points.
What's new in 1.6 version:
- A German version of the mod with translated names, help texts and translated strings is available, it's made by Smarty (Martin R.).
- Corrected the polish auto plant bug.
- Corrected the sea maps bug.
- Updated unit positions in the unitrules.xml file.
- New unit cost and other attributes (attack, hits etc.) settings.
- Set cost PROGRESSION on 2 = Ramp progressively based on # of units of this type.
- Set TARGET_SIZE on 1 for single infantry units, on 2 for machineguns and generals, on 3 for infantry group, mech and cavalry units.
- Deleted panzers in Kingdom of Yugoslavia auto plant.
- Villages and Temples are able to provide a certain amount of wealth.
- Updated population limit in string_lookup.xml file.
- Added Brasilia as capital to Estados Unidos do Brazil (aztec tribe).
- Added the balance.xml file updated with all mod units.
- Reduced the mine field size and increased its attack.
- Deleted the flag in mine field.
- Deleted unused unit graphics.
- New skins by Valdemar for Somua S-35.
- New skins by Valdemar for M6 Heavy Tank.
- New skins by Valdemar for Wirbelwind.
- Corrected the Marder III icon and updated other icons.
- Renamed "KNIL Marines" into "Korps Mariniers".
- Red Guards Rifles available in 1941 year.
- KNIL Fusilier and KNIL Marines available in 1940 year.
- Marinestosstruppen available in 1940 year.
- Heer Panzergrenadier and SS-Panzergrenadier available in 1942 year.
- SS-Sturmbrigade available in 1943 year.
- New skins for different terrain types using the following system:
> Desert skins for "African Theater".
> Autumn skins for "Mediterranean Theater".
> Steppe skins for "Russian Theater".
> Jungle skins for "Pacific Theater".
- New model for Aichi D3A Val,
- New model for B-24 Liberator.
- New model for Dewoitine D520.
- Added Romania and Bulgaria skins for Dewoitine D520.
- New model for Fokker DXXI.
- New model for Ilyushin IL2 Shturmovik.
- New model for Macchi C202 Folgore.
- New model for Macchi C205 Veltro.
- New model for Morane Saulnier MS 406.
- Added Finland skin for Morane Saulnier MS 406.
- New model for Panzer III Ausf H.
- New model for Panzer IV Ausf H.
- New model for Panzer V Panther.
- New model for Savoia Marchetti SM79 Sparviero.
- New model for Junkers Ju 87 Stuka.
- New model for Sturmgeschutz III.
- For Sturmgeschutz III added Finland and Hungary desert and snow camo.
- New model for A39 Tortoise.
- New model for Carro Leggero L6/40.
- New model for Ansaldo M13-40.
- New model for Carro Pesante P26/40.
- New model for Bataille B1 bis.
- New model for FCM Char 2C.
- New model for Hotchkiss H-35.
- Deleted Brasil from Hotchkiss H-35; added Poland; France desert and snow camo, Finland and Poland basic and desert camo.
- New model for Achilles Mk IC.
- Achilles Mk IC: added Canada. Deleted others minor countries. added desert camo.
- New model for GMC M18 Hellcat.
- GMC M18 Hellcat: deletd all minor countries.
- New model for M43 da 105/25 Bassotto.
- New model for Semovente M41 da 75/18.
- New model for Somua S-35.
- New model for Type 4 Chi-To.
- New model for Type 95 Ha-Go.
- New model for Type 1 Ho-Ni I.
- New model for Sherman VC Firefly.
- New model for M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo.
- Resized model for Mk III Valentine, added desert and snow camo.
- Mk III Valentine: deleted Canada, Egypt and Poland; added Australia, India, South Africa and New Zealand basic and desert camo.
- The Mk III Valentine is now a light tank.
- The A15 Crusader MK III replace the Mk III Valentine as medium tank.
- New model for A15 Crusader MK III.
- A15 Crusader: deleted Netherlands, replaced India with Canada; added Australia, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa basic camo.
- New model for M26 Pershing.
- New Skin for Sdkfz138 Hetzer jungle camo.
- New Skins for Marder III Ausf M.
- New Skins for Gepard.
- New model for Tupolev Tu-2.
- New model for De Havilland Mosquito.
- Added for De Havilland Mosquito desert and snow camo; Australia and China basic, desert and snow camo.
- New model for Mitsubishi G4M2 Betty.
- New model for Ilyushin IL-4.
- New model for Handley Page Halifax.
- New model for Fairey Swordfish.
- New model for Messerschmitt Bf 109F.
- Corrected foreign versions of Messerschmitt Bf 109F.
- New Skins for Messerschmitt Bf 109F.
- Deleted Missile Cruiser, Attack Submarine and Advanced Battleship.
- Added USS New Orleans class (USA cruiser) and Naval Mine.
- Replaced the Gotha G0 229 with the Horten H.IX Project at Secret Weapons.
- Now the Gotha Go 229 can be build at airbase after the Horten H.IX Project is researched.
- New model for M3A3 Lee/Grant.
- New model for Cruiser Tank Ram MkII.
- New model for Breda Model 35 AA Gun.
- New model for M17 Anti-Aircraft Battery.
- New model for Semovente da 90/53.
- New model for M12 King Kong as M7 Priest AGE5.
- New model for M3A1 Stuart
- Added new skins for M3A1 Stuart: desert and snow.
- Added Brasil for M3A1 Stuart with basic and desert camo.
- Deleted Kingdom of Yugoslavia from StuG III Ausf B.
- Deleted Kingdom of Yugoslavia from M43 da 105/25 Bassotto.
- Deleted Kingdom of Yugoslavia from Carro Pesante P26/40.
- Deleted Kingdom of Yugoslavia from Autoblinda AB 41.
- Deleted Tsardom of Bulgaria from A6M2 Zero.
- Deleted Neutral Nation from PzKpfw III Ausf F.
- Deleted Kingdom of Yugoslavia from CitroÃ«n-Kegresse P17.
- Deleted Neutral Nation from CitroÃ«n-Kegresse P17.
- Added Poland to CitroÃ«n-Kegresse P17.
- Added Poland and snow skins to CitroÃ«n-Kegresse P17.
- Deleted Poland from BA-64 "Bobik".
- Deleted Netherlands from Curtiss P-36 75 Hawk.
- Used the ZeroDB skin for A6M2 Zero desert camo.
- New model for Curtiss P-36 75 Hawk.
- Added USA, Brasil, China and South Africa to Curtiss P-36 75 Hawk.
- Replaced Egypt with Australia in Spitfire Mark I <GRAPH>.
- Added continent skins to Biplane.
- Changed the starting year from 1939 to 1940 for the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk.
- Moved the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk to Ground Attack role in airbase position 4.
- Updated the Curtiss P-40 Warhawk icon.
- Added snowy skin to Polish Infantry.
- Changed the animation for PzKpfw I Ausf B, now it can fire while moving.
- Replaced the Sentinel AC1 with the Vickers Mk VIB as light tank for Commonwealth countries.
- New Skins for Vickers Mk VIB: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa.
- Added the Matilda Mk IIA to Australia.
- New model for Matilda Mk IIA.
- Added desert Skins for Matilda Mk IIA.
- New Skins for M4A3 Sherman countries: Brasil, Canada, New Zealand.
- New model for M24 Chaffee.
- Replaced the Light Tank models with the Vickers 6 Tons MK E model.
- Replaced the Bf 109E Emil with the Messerschmitt Bf 110.
- New model for Royal Gurkha Rifles.
- Updated the Building Continent for minor countries in Tribes files.
- New model for german artillery truck.
- Improved model for Universal carrier artillery truck.
- Solved double medium tank bug in New Zealand autoplant.
- Removed medium tanks from Scandinavia.
- Changed attack animation to Nashorn.
- Modified armored cars attack animations and sounds.
- Replaced the Cruiser Tank Ram Mk.II with soviet T-26.
- Replaced PTRD-41 with Lend-Lease Bazooka.
- New model for IS-3 heavy tank.
- Changed role to Messerschmitt Me 262 from attack plane to fighter deleting rockets.
- Deleted the last taxation research at the temple and replaced it with the "Horten Project" at Secret Weapons wonder-
Now to build the Gotha Go 229 you need to reach "Global Prosperity" and research the "Horten Project".
- New model for the M2A1 105 mm Howitzer and M3HT artillery truck.
- New US army uniforms by History_soldier (basic-desert-jungle-1942).
- New URSS army uniforms by History_soldier (basic-desert-snowy-1942-1944).
- New Japanese army uniforms by History_soldier (basic-tropical-1942).
- New UK army uniforms by History_soldier (1939-desert-mediterranean-tropical-1942).
- New Canadian army uniforms by History_soldier (1939-desert-jungle-mediterranean-1942)
- New Australian army uniforms by History_soldier (1939-desert-jungle-snow-1942)
- New New Zealand army uniforms by History_soldier (1939-desert-jungle-mediterranean-snow-1942)
- New British India army uniforms by History_soldier (1939-desert-jungle-mediterranean-snow-1942)
- New French army uniforms by History_soldier (1939-desert-snow-1942)
- New Polish army uniforms by History_soldier (1939-desert-snow-1942)
- New skins by History_soldier for BA-64 (jungle-snow), renamed existing model and skins.
- New skin by History_soldier for BT-7M (jungle).
- New Dornier Do17z model by Scorch6294 and skins by History_soldier (basic-desert-snow).
- New skins by History_soldier for Ilyushin IL2 Shturmovik (desert-snow-jungle).
- New skin by History_soldier for Ilyushin IL4 (desert).
- New skin by History_soldier for Lancaster (desert).
- new skins by History_soldier for "Universal Carrier Mk I" (basic, desert, tropical, 1942, 1944).
- New skins by History_soldier for T34-76 (snow-desert).
- New skins by History_soldier for T34-85 (snow-desert-jungle-1944).
- New skins by History_soldier for Tu-2 (snow-desert-1944).
- New skins by History_soldier for Handley Page Halifax (basic-australia-desert-1944).
- New skins by History_soldier for Messerschmitt Bf 110 (basic-desert-snow-1942).
- New skins by History_soldier for Biplane (desert version for all continents-snow).
- New skins by History_soldier for Breguet XIX (snow-desert-jungle).
- New skins by History_soldier for japanese artillery cannon.
- New skins by History_soldier for Aichi D3A Val (1942-1944-camo).
- New skins by History_soldier for Mitsubishi G4M Betty (snow-desert-1942).
- New skins by History_soldier for Macchi C202 Folgore (desert-snow-jungle).
- New skins by History_soldier for Macchi C205 Veltro (desert-snow).
- New skins by History_soldier for De Havilland Mosquito (desert-1942-1944-Australia).
- New skins by History_soldier for B-25 and P-40 (china).
- New skins by History_soldier for P-51 Mustang (jungle1941-jungle1944).
- New skins by History_soldier for P-40 Warhawk (desert-jungle-1942).
- New skins by History_soldier for P-38 Lightning (desert-jungle-1942).
- New skins by History_soldier for Fairey Swordfish (basic-Australia-1942)
- New skins by History_soldier for Fokker DXXI (desert and finnish desert-snow-artic).
- Moved position for Fokker DXXI and Fairey Swordfish to add Fokker DXXI to Finland.
- Added Fairey Swordfish to Australia.
- Added 1943 skin to Spitfire and corrected Australian and Canadian skins.
- Added jungle and snow skins to A6M2 Zero.
- New skin and different jeep model for The Monarch patriot.
- Changed The President patriot from horse to jeep.
- Deleted Royal Fusilier from South Africa.
- Added the Royal Rifles Grenadier to Canada, South Africa and Australia.
- Deleted Axis and Allied Auto-Plant and War Factory, restored to single building.
- Changed the AA gun and supply truck positions.
- Added the "Reggiane Re.2002 Ariete" entry to the "help.xml" file.
- Modified the "unitrules.xml" to show all available units early.
- Added new icons for "Schwarzlose MG M 07/12" and "T28/T95 GMC"
- Modified some machine guns aspect.
- New animations by Wadis10 for the following units armed with sub-machine guns:
> Support Gunner
> Royal Fusilier
> 8th Army
> SS Sturmbrigade
> SS Waffen Grenadier
> SS Panzergrenadier
> Brigata d'Assalto
> Rumanian Royal Guards
> Imperial Grenadier
> Black Shirts Legion
> Korps Mariniers
> Royal Marines
> Naval Infantry
- deleted axis and allies upgrades for "factory" and "auto plant".
- restored original map sizes to have the mod working with sea maps.
- added the "rules_string_lookup.xml" file to work with other languages.
- deleted axis and allies "marines base", now the marines units are built at "Dock".
- set the "hoplites" (20 mm Anti-tank Rifle) for everyone.
- corrected "General" and "Generalfeldmarschall" <TRIBE_MASK>.
- "Fort" available in 1939 with one military tech level.
- "General" and "Spy" available in 1939 with one military tech level and one science tech level.
- restored original position for "supply wagon" and moved "21 cm Nebelwerfer 42" down.
- assigned the "Bofors 40 Anti-Aircraft Battery" to more countries.
- changed the upgrades tree for AA units.
- restored original position for AA units and changed position for SPG units at War Factory.
- updated the "balance.xml" file with different AA units names.
- added new model of "Universal Carrier Mk I" to minor countries.
- new skins for "Universal Carrier Mk I".
- adopted new attack values for artillery, bombers and naval units.
- added highlander model as "Royal Fusilier".
- modified attack planes animations.
- corrected the desert skin bug for "Semovente da 90/53".
- adopted new buildings strength values.
- reduced the artillery attack on naval units in the "balance.xml" file.
- changed the infantry model for "Raiders".
- changed population limit.
- Added the "Canon de 105mle Schneider" to China.
- Added the "Reggiane Re.2002 Ariete" entry to the "help.xml" file.
- Modified the "unitrules.xml" to show all available units early.
- Added new icons for "Schwarzlose MG M 07/12" and "T28/T95 GMC"
- New models for Japanese rifleman with normal and tropical helmets.
- Modified machine guns aspect.
- New army uniforms for Bulgaria, Finland, Hungary and Romania.
- Added new mortar model and changed animations to all mortar units.
- Added all naval infantry units to dock.
- New skins for Dock, Fort and Auto Plant.
- Added new model for "Bismark Class" battleship.
- New skins by History Soldier for "Type 95 HaGo" and "Type 97 ChiHa".
- New infantry model for Brasil, British, Egyptian, Bulgarian and Italian rifleman.
- Added a modification for "Sten" sub-machine gun.
- Some new uniforms for Italian Army.
- New skins for Yugoslav, Romanian, Russian, Hungarian, Chinese and Scandinavia ATR.
- Minor changes to other ATR.
- New model and skins for Scandinavia Rifleman.
- New skins for Brasilian ATR, German and Hungarian Panzerchreck.
- New skins for german army.
- Changed some wonder prerequisite:
> Statue of Liberty (replace Porcelain Tower) prerequisite Coinage, 1940 Year ; USA.
- Changes made at the rules.xml file:
> Increased the COMMERCE_CAP, now the new limits are: 180in 1939; 260 in 1940; 340 in 1941; 420 in 1942; 500 in 1943; 580 in 1944: 660 in 1945; 750 in 194?.
> Changed the POP_CAP, now the new limits are: 100 in 1939: 200 in 1940; 300 in 1941; 400 in 1942; 500 in 1943; 600 in 1944; 700 in 1945; 800 in 194?.
> Increased the MAX_POP_LIMIT from 1000 to 1200.
|Pages:  2 3 » Last » |
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
Crashes on loading, I used the auto installer and did it just how you're suppost to.
maybe one of the tribes you selected was mongols (Poland nation)??
You'll need to download and install the patch:
If it's not that I'll need to know more datas on how you load the mod (tribes, starting age, map, etc.), so I can load the mod as you do and find the bug (hopefully..).
[Edited on 06/26/12 @ 09:11 AM]
My game freezed 3 times in a row.
First time, after i mouseovered the policestation in the building menue.
Second time, after i have build my first city.
Third time, while moving on the map with the mouse.
must close it with taskmanager
game version: 03.02.03.2905
mod version: 1.5
player faction: german
AI players: 7
AI factions: random
AI level: very easy ... (well... just trying the mod :))
team & allies: survival of the strongest
mapstyle: secret and random
mapsize: extrem huge
mod: 1939-1945 second great war
starting with: small town
show map: normal
unit limit: 200
conquer rules: default
starting age: 1939
ending age: 194?
elimination: capital city
worldwonder victory: no wonder victory
teretory target: none
yeah, well, my english sucks :D
if you understand german, you can use this picture:
Oh and, i havnt known yet, Vienna was the capital of NS-Germany :)
maybe i got all 3 times a german AI, dont know, havnt met an AI-player in this three games.
In case of all three times, i was at 1939.
first of all, did you install the mod patch??
I know the game freeze if one of the nations is Poland (mongols tribe) and I corrected it in the patch.
More, I've to ask you to load the mod with different settings selecting tribes and maps, if you use the random it's quite impossible for me to re-create the same situation you had when you found the bug.
I made few tests with your parameters and the mod worked fine, so its one action made by the computer that freezed your game and I need to know which nation the computer was managing to find it.
Vienna?? I'll check why the computer doesn't take Berlin as capital.
ive startet 2 different games with random AI-factions, and the game works fine for me, after ive startet it as an administrator ... :)
normal games wont crash, so its funny, but its ok :)
thank you for this great mod, i love it.
Glad to know that everything is fine now.
But keep in touch, this is not even the beta version of the mod. New updates will come.
Damn Poles, make my game crashed like 4 times.
luckily I see this and stop selecting them.
hey this is the first time I've ever tried modding so forgive me if this is stupid.
it says I have to copy several files into several folders to be able to play with everything however I do not know where to find these files or how to create backup files in case I **** it up.
If anybody can help me that would be great, thanks in advance.
you can download the installer from MODDB here:
If you use it, you'll need to select the directory where RON is installed, otherway it will install the mod in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations"
Then you need to download the patch as well:
Otherway you can try a manual installation downloading the zip file here:
When you unzip the file you can see where all files should be placed.
The mod version in the zip file is updated and you don't need to download the patch.
These files replace the original game files, make a backup copy of them before to install the mod:
Copy from your "..\Rise of Nations\art" folder:
copy from "..\Thrones and Patriots\art\" folder:
And copy from "..\Thrones and Patriots\mapstyles\" folder:
Create a new folder (you can name it "Original files") and save your original files there.
ahhh thank you, I was just a bit confused by the wording in the readme file but now it works fine now so thank you!
|Pages:  2 3 » Last » |