Things I have modified from previous version of 1.5 by Nokkio82:
- Change the leader's names from the most ancient to the present, according to Vietnamese history.
- Change the cities from the most ancient city to the present, according to Vietnamese history.
- Fixed the capital of Vietnam in Conquer the World campaign, so it's start in Southeast Asia instead of Korea.
- Minor changes in other civilizations special features.
- Major changes in other nation's and barbarian's unit and building graphics, according to history.
- Fixed and add some new descriptions to the "Power of the Village".
- Modified the barbarian's nation in East Asia.
- Change the names of the Vietnamese special units, according to Vietnamese legend & history.
- Add Australians tribe in Australia.
I think Rise of Nations and TAP done a great job technique wise. But they're very sloppy in history researching. Sometime you wonder why the Egyptians look Europeans, or the Mongols and Khmers look exacly like Chinese, or why the Persians in Rise of Nations looks like the Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese group? Well, this mod fixed all those problems. Not only for in Asia but other civilizations as well.