[This is the SP version of Berlin9487's MP World Diplomacy]
This scenario is made with the permission of Berlin9487. This is the SP version of his legendary MP scenario.
You can play as any of the following 7 nations:
1. United States Of America
3. Russian Federation
4. European Union
5. Middle East Coalition
7. Soth Africa
There is one non-playable nations:
Neutral States. Includes all of the remaining countries.
Each city you contol gives you resources, so the more you cities own, the more resources you get.
1. To play the scenario, place the files in the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations\Thrones and Patriots\scenario\Custom
or whatever folder you have RON installed into.
2. Start RON and go to the "Solo Game" menu.
3. Choose "Quick Battle"
4. On the right you will find a menu called "Game Type". Choose "Scenario"
5. Open the menu under it and choose the following file name "WW2 VER5"
6. When the file loads you will notice that there are more than one playable nation on the left.
7. Choose the nation you wish to play with. To choose a nation, do so by the colour. Ignore the nation names because they are wrong.
Red: Russian Federation
Blue: United States Of America
Cyan: European Union
Yellow: Middle East Coalition
White: South Africa
8. After you have choosen your nation, assign computer players to the remaining nations. Here you can choose the difficulty of each nation you are playing against. (For Rookies I suggest placing all the computer players as tough. Although I personally recommend you to play the scenario on toughest.
United States Of America: Marine Infantry and B2 Spirit Bomaber
European Union: Leopard 2E Tank and RAF Harrier
Brazil: Brazilian Infanter and MG crew
South Africa: Olifant Tank and AA Battery
Middle East Coalition: Arab Flamethrower and Al-Fahd AFV
Russian Federation: T-90s Tank and Yefreytor Infantry
Australia: F-111 and Australian Infantry
Everything is damn near perfect, couldn't ask for a better CTW!
Posted on 03/01/09 @ 05:52 AM
Is there any way i can just get and use the map?(Sweet Map by the way!). I alwyas get way too frustrated in the scenario editor b4 i can complete somthing this cool!!!
Posted on 03/01/09 @ 05:57 AM
All Nations are well balanced.
Just the modern world...
Map Design: 5
Awesome... Wish I had that much patience.
Jsut because ther wasn't a whole lot of story.
Simply superb, although i'm new to modding and havn't uploded anything yet.
Posted on 01/03/11 @ 05:30 AM
very very very very good scenario its probably the best ive ever played just to make it more realistic and funner i would have made some of the neutral countries with their original alliances like china soviets, canada with the u.s and have all the little ones on a sepreate one but absoulutley loveeeeeeeed it best ive ever played
Posted on 01/04/11 @ 10:59 PM
hey your scenariois the best ive played but about 1 hour into the game it glitches n i cant play