You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modifications
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Rise of Nations Heaven » Forums » Game Modifications » Filipino / Philippines Nation Mod
Bottom
Topic Subject:Filipino / Philippines Nation Mod
RiceOfNations
posted 02-20-19 09:58 AM EDT (US)         
Ive searched far and wide for a Filipino Nation Mod but I still haven't found one, so Ive decided I'll make one.

If you know something about the Philippines you can comment some suggestions. I am still learning how to mod, Ive made a prototype but I still need to edit some of graphics. In the mean time I need some suggestions.
AuthorReplies:
alincarpetman
HG Angel
posted 02-21-19 02:49 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
@ RiceofNations

I wasn't able to find any nation mods either, just a few WW2 scenarios.
I recommend browsing the following RON websites and posting there to see if others are interested in helping create or offer ideas:

RON HG Forum
RON Moddb
RON TAP XP Moddb
RON Steam
RON Reddit
RiceOfNations
posted 02-22-19 06:20 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
@ alincarpetman

Thanks, man. I know Im 10 yrs late in the scene of making a mod but I really love this game and wanted to see a Mod of my country.

I also checked out the world war II and the modern scenarios, luckily I saw DonTheDime's CTW Modded Map with Philippines so I can include that on my project with proper acknowledgement of course. Is it fine if I include that?
alincarpetman
HG Angel
posted 02-23-19 02:53 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
No problem being late to the modding game, it's good RON has modding options which keeps the game alive.

If you can find contact info for a scenario/mod creator in their profile you can contact them and ask what to do, otherwise I may be able to find their contact info.
It also depends if you are keeping the file the same or modding it.
Generally, you should include credit, contact info, a link to the original file and an explanation of changes if you will be using other people's work.

[This message has been edited by alincarpetman (edited 02-23-2019 @ 02:53 AM).]

RiceOfNations
posted 02-27-19 04:43 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
The only changed I made is to replace Korea's (Modded Philippines) capital into DonTheDime's World Map. Yeah proper acknowledgement is required, you are right Ill try to contact him.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Nations Heaven | HeavenGames