Unique units (01/08/2021 update):
- Haiduc (available in the Gunpowder age; they replace Bandeirantes)
- Haiduc Dragoon (available in the Gunpowder age; they replace Commander Schwarzenberg; Conquistador skin)
- Dorobant (available in the Enlightment age; they replace Advisor Fouche; Junkers skin)
- Calaras (available in the Enlightment age; they replace Commander Paoli; Elite Conquistador skin)
In Classical Age, Romanians develop (along with several other nations) Barbarian Archers, Barbarian Phalanx and Barbarian Javelineers instead of Archers, Phalanx and Javelineers.
In Industrial Age, Romanians develop along with all other nations Light Bombers and Zeppelins, that provides aerial bombing capability in that era for each nation.
Update (03/18/2020): I added Siege Ships in Classical and Medieval Age to the Dock and Nuclear Missile Subs (Information Age) to Chinese and Russians.
New updates (05/05/2021):
- Existing issues in the previous version have been resolved (e.g. the size of the aircraft)
- Hwacha (Gunpowder Age; they replace General Djezzar) to Koreans
- Mameluke and Royal Mameluke to Turks
- New skins for Light Tanks
- Heavy Tanks (Char 2C model; they replace General Memnon) in Industrial Age for all nations
- Guerrilla Fighters (VI-VIII) for all nations
- Ironclads (V-VI) for all nations
- Patrol Boats (VII-VIII) for all nations
- Patrol Jeeps (VII) for all nations
- new skin for Zeppelin
- Elite Hoplites (Greek Mercenaires skin; they replace General Charles) to Greeks in Classical Age
- Red Coats (Enlightment Age) to British
- Conquistador (Gunpowder Age) and Elite Conquistador (Enlightment Age) to Spanish
- Humvee (Information Age) for all nations
- SAS (Modern Age) for British
- Tsar's Guards (Junkers skin; they replace General Blucher) to Russians in Enlightment Age
- TU-22M strategic bomber for Russians, Egyptians, Bantu
- Yak-9 fighter for Koreans, Mongols and Russians
- Mil Mi-24 Hind attack helicopter to Aztec, Bantu, Chinese, Egyptians, Inca, Koreans, Maya, Mongols, Nubians and of course, Russians.
- and more!
Note: I specify that not all the materials I use in the module are my creation!
How to install: unzip the Romanians.zip folder into your RoN mods folder.
If you have any problems or suggestions regarding this module you can write a comment.
i am from persia (iran)
i want some help
i like american army
usa missile (larg and big)
usa Spy plane
6th generation aircraft
and middle east army
Gun pickup trucks
pls help me